Your Government and You
February 1, 2021
Things about your government so many have forgotten amid the greatest human-rights crisis of our generation:
1. The government is not your friend.
2. There is no such thing as “free” money from the government. The government has no wealth of its own. All of its wealth consists of what it collects from its people by force.
3. We need protection from the government much more than we need protection of the government.
4. Everything the government (and by extension, the mainstream media) tells you should be taken with a grain of salt and only accepted as fact following critical analysis.
5. The role of the police is to protect your safety, not to be used as a tool by the government to harass its enemies.
6. They’re not “rights” if the government can take them away.
7. The government makes a mess out of everything it touches.
8. More often than not, government “help” is nothing more than a failed solution to a problem government created.
9. Every increase in the size of government necessitates a corresponding decrease in your freedom.
10. People who trade their liberty for “safety” get neither.
|Previous post||Next post|