|An online tribute to the life of Carli Ward|
Carli’s Own Sites
- Original canadagarden.net - This is what Carli herself had done with canadagarden.net, a domain she had registered and a site she worked on.
- Cub’s Iditarod 2006 Page - A subdomain of canadagarden.net dedicated to her interest in Iditarod 2006.
- Geocities Page - Carli's main site at geocities.com that she first started as a teenager.
- Digimon - A subpage of Carli’s site at geocities.com dedicated to her interest in Digimon.
- CREATE - Carli's junior achievement project in high school.
- Wikipedia - Carli’s site at Wikipedia.
Other Sites Relevant to Carli
Support Cancer Research and Health Care
Please consider a donation to any one or more of the following causes that Carli herself supported or affected Carli personally:
- The Terry Fox Foundation - Carli had been an annual participant in the Terry Fox Run since she was a young child, raising money for the Terry Fox Foundation, which funds cancer research. She raised over $700 in her last Terry Fox Run in September 2007. You can help carry on her legacy with a donation of your own to the Terry Fox Foundation.
- Grace Hospital Foundation - Carli spent more than seven months at Grace Hospice. A donation to the Grace Hospital Foundation can help provide the same high level of care to others as Carli herself received.
- Riverview Health Center Foundation - Carli spent a month at Riverview Health Center, and was cared for with the utmost amount of compassion. Your donation can ensure that others in her situation can also receive the same dignified level of care.
- Canadian Cancer Society - Cancer strikes so many people and families in Canada and around the world. Support a worthwhile cause that took Carli from us far too soon.
Thank you for your consideration.
It works better if you plug it in *AND THEN* turn it on.