1. This was the second straight time I’ve been out where I spotted someone carrying a cane. From the wrong end.
2. I know I’ve said this before, but I wonder if people are aware of how stupid they look while jogging.
3. Is this a boob job for a turkey?
4. Shot of Port Dalhousie this morning:
5. What’s next, have Rover take communion? Maybe get baptized?
6. If you truly cared about “the defender of your home” with a wonky back leg, you wouldn’t have let it get loose in the first place.
6a. I feel sorry for the cat, but not for the owners.
7. I reported this hazard in the bike lane on Martindale Road some time ago. Sadly, fixing it doesn’t seem to be a big priority with the Region.
8. When approaching a light where there are two turning lanes with the one on the left being empty and a cyclist in the other, why on earth would a motorist decide to pull up behind the cyclist?
9. The lizard doesn’t command me …
10. Further to my observations on the rise of obesity …
11. It’s nice to see there are programs available for the liberals in our community. After all, as our mayor/municipal Liberal ambassador likes telling us, we are a compassionate city.
12. The pigs of Meadowvale Road:
13. Chapter 786 of “The SPRM Continues to Follow Me Around” …
14. Just leave your junk out on the curb …