1. Would this be a one-car or two-car “garae”?
2. The beggar greeting motorists as they exited the 406 at Glendale seeking to relieve them of some of their money had a better bike than mine. Just saying.
3. Pets are not entirely welcome at the Farmers Market …
… yet that didn’t seem to matter to this dog owner. Or the other one who passed by seconds later.
3a. Certainly no one expects him to take the law into his own hands, but why bother hiring a rent-a-cop to patrol the place if he’s not even going to as much as say anything when people bring dogs around?
3b. Not that there’s much I could have taken with me even if I had wanted to, but the medley of putrid smells around there didn’t exactly tempt me.
3c. There was something particularly weird about strolling around while being serenaded with a rendition of “Home on the Range” being played on an accordion by some scruffy character who looked like he just spent the night in Montebello Park. But maybe it was just me.
3d. When our mayor talks about “enlarging the circle,” it’s people like that guy with the accordion he has in mind. Not those of us like me who don’t share his view of the world.
4. I get the feeling the fire department wouldn’t exactly condone this potpourri of extension cords running from the portable generators.
5. Going past City Hall, I noticed that the flags were not flying at half mast. Our virtue-signaling mayor had ordered the flags down after what happened in Charlottesville, yet as people in Europe drop like flies in hate-filled acts of radical Islamic terrorism and a church defaced by ISIS graffiti burned in nearby Burlington, he remains dutifully silent, no doubt following orders from his Liberal masters to the letter. Hate is hate in my books, but apparently not to our mayor.
5a. Care to speculate as to what Mayor Sendzik’s reaction would have been if the burning church in Burlington had been a mosque instead?
6. With “fall arrest” checked off, it was only fitting that the courthouse was nearby.
7. If this were the in the Old Country, how long do you think such an unattended scooter would last before being stolen? Or vandalized. Or used as a toilet.
8. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t care if you sleep with a goat. But stop shoving your gayness down my throat.
9. It’s nice that their menu is made in-house, but what about the food?
10. Another good deal on pre-owned mattresses: